Free TV Give Away Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open worldwide to individuals aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. This promotion is void where local national laws prohibit or restrict participation.
3. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary; internet access and a valid Goodlife Competitions account are required.
5. Promotion Period: This Promotion opens 00:01 BST on the 28th May 2021 and closes on 3rd June 2021 17:00 BST
6. To Enter either:
a. Visit https://goodlifecompetitions.co.uk/win-a-free-toshiba-tv/?k_variant=signup_tv and sign up by providing your name and email.
b. Visit goodlifecompetitions.co.uk and log into your account (or create one for free, then send an envelope or postcard including your first name, last name, email address, phone number and account ID to FREE TV GIVEAWAY, Brook Industrial Park, Unit G&H, Mill Brook Rd, Orpington BR5 3TX, during the Promotion Period to be entered into the prize draw. You must have a registered Good Life Account and you must include your Account ID on your postal entry. All entries must be hand written so we can identify individuals and ensure they are not automated. One postal entry per envelope or postcard. All valid postal entries will be given an equal chance of winning as all other entries and all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply equally to entries via the postal entry route. All participants using the postal entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their postal entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. The Promoter will send these entrants an email with their ticket number.
c. You can get an additional 5 Entries if you enter our Super Car Competition for £35
d. You can get an additional 5 Entries if you enter our Lux Car/comp Competition for £14.99
7. Maximum of 260 entries per person via any route during the Promotion Period.
8. The Prize: One winner will win their choice of one of the following prizes:
- 50” Toshiba TV
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a) The winner will be required to provide a valid driving license prior to the delivery of the Prize.
10. Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period via Google Random Number Generator
11. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by the email address registered to their account within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award that Prize as a bonus in a different promotion.
12. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to organise their Prize delivery. In the unlikely event that the winner doesn’t receive notification with 28 days, they will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize.
13. If for any reason the prize is not available for delivery straight away, the promoter reserves the right to deliver the prize within twelve weeks of initial contact with the competition winner. In this instance, the winner will receive notification of this in advance.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
15. All images shown on the www.goodlifecompetitions.co.uk website are for illustrative purposes only. In the rare instance that a car pictured becomes unavailable, the Promoter will offer an alternative prize as close as reasonably possible to the car pictured, or an alternative of equal or higher value.
16. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county/country of residence of the winner will be made available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TV Give Away” in the subject line one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. The winner(s) may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by sending an email to email@example.com with “TV Give Away REQUEST” in the subject line. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. No responsibility can be taken for any entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending the postal entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to www.goodlifecompetitions.co.uk
19. In the event that the Promoter is unable to proceed with the Promotion, the Promoter will refund all entrants that have purchased a ticket during the Promotion Period.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions due to an act, omission, event or circumstance which occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
25. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
26. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
27. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
28. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales